Sylvia M: I help individuals and couples to create epic sex lives. I’m a sex coach, sex educator and sex expert.
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
It is my life’s mission to help you understand your sexual self – live it, be it, own it.
Most people want to improve something in their life, e.g. their job, finances, or maybe their diet.
What about sex and relationships? This area is often ignored, but it’s an opportunity for major growth, expansion and transformation.
In my mid-to-late twenties I asked myself what the secret was to keeping one’s sex life alive and interesting, especially in a long-term relationship. My own curiosity led me to explore and study Tantra and Sacred/Conscious Sexuality practices, followed by Holistic Counselling, but it was evident that my calling lay in the field of sexuality. Since 2007, I’ve been working with couples and individuals to enhance their sex lives through education, coaching and sacred sexuality practices.
· Certified Sex Coach – Sex Coach U
·-Love Works Tantra Teacher Training – Australian School of Tantra
· Goddess training – Australian School of Tantra
· L 1–6 Jade Lotus Tantra Massage Program – National Institute of Tantra
· L 1–4 Master Class Tantra Massage – National Institute of Tantra
· Diploma in Holistic Counselling
· Undergraduate Degree in Sexology, ECU, Perth
· Imago Therapy and sexuality – Dr Tammy Nelson
· ASPEX – SAR for grown ups
· Conscious Kink/BDSM – The school of Erotic Mysteries
· Temple Whore Practitioner Training – The School of Erotic Mysteries
· The Wheel of Consent – School of Consent
· Urban Tantra Professional Training – Barbara Carrellas
· Embodied Counselling and Sexological Bodywork at the Institute of Somatic Sexology, 2020
My practice is built on the following beliefs:
· Sex should be a regular conversation in relationships.
· Sex is nourishment for the body, mind and soul.
· Finding, expressing and embracing your sexual self can change your life dramatically.
· A healthy, pleasurable and satisfying sex life is essential and transfers benefits to all other areas of life.
· Joyful, mindful sex and relationships leads to greater vitality, productivity, youthfulness, happiness and overall well-being.
· Sex makes you a better person and better equips you to raise happier children.
· Suppressed desires can lead to internal conflict and potentially play out in unhealthy ways.
· Satisfying sex helps us to create a more peaceful, positive world.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
I encourage clients to embrace their ‘whole’ selves. ‘What do you feel like eating?’ is a common question we ask our partner(s). But a more important question to get used to is, ‘what kind of sex do you desire today?’
I use a holistic approach, integrating sexology and alternative practices to get you the results you desire. I design my sessions according to your personal needs and choose which modality fits best. This can range from a talking only session, to a Tantra or body-based approach session, or something else. Working together, we create a safe space for you to evolve and grow, with integrity, respect, empathy and compassion.
Areas of Specialization:
· Sex coaching
· Couples concerns
· Female sexual concerns
· Male concerns
· Gender concerns
· Alternative relationships
· Sacred Sexuality
· Sexuality Advocacy
· Somatic Arts
· Sacred/Conscious Sexuality/Tantra
Primary Audiences Served:
I love every aspect of human sexuality and enjoy working with people 18+ of all sexual preference, genders, identity and in all types of relationships.