Sam McAllery: Sex Coach for Men
• Sex Coach
• Sex Educator
• Sexuality Advocate
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
From researching HIV biology, to working in a biotech start-up; science has long been a passion for Sam.
This forms the foundation of Sam’s work philosophy to provide medically accurate, evidence informed approaches to their clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Certified Sex Coach, Sex Coach U
– Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring (SAR)
– PhD, HIV Biology, University of Sydney
– Bachelor Science Honours, Herpesviruses, University of Sydney
– Bachelor of Science (Immunology and Biochemistry), University of Sydney
Society has restricted men to conform to masculine stereotypes, which are not only detrimental to the wellbeing of men but to other genders.
For example the expectation of men to emanate strength 24/7 is not only unsustainable but also unhealthy. Unfortunately saying words like ‘man up’ or ‘don’t be a pussy’ to a man who is struggling is still a common occurrence.
No wonder men typically avoid to seek help.
Men, I hear you! I recognise the lack of services available that specialise in men and sexuality and this is why my programs are focused solely on you.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
Sex Coaching sessions, conducted online
Adult Sex Education Classes
Seminars and Keynotes
Areas of Specialization:
Whatever is on your mind, you’re not alone… here are some of the areas I can support you in…
Ejaculation & Pleasure
• Manage performance anxiety or overexcitement
• Learning drug-free ways to last longer in bed
• Getting out of your head and into your body
• Discover what gives you pleasure and how to express this to your partner
Fantasies & Kink
• To embrace your sexual interests and fantasies, without shame or guilt
• Learn how to transform your fantasies into your sexual reality
• Break down the barriers that prevent you from communicating your desires
• Communicating your needs, wants and boundaries
Desire & Arousal
• Explore practical ways to re-ignite your sex life
• Low desire
• Navigating differences in desire
• Learn how to prioritise intimacy and connection
Primary Audiences Served:
I only work with men and offer a shame and judgement-free space for them to explore and work through their sexual concerns