Michele Lyons, M.A.: Expressive Arts Sex Coach
• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Coach
• Sex Educator
• Sex Expert
• Sexuality Advocate
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Certificated Professional Sex Coach
MA Expressive Arts Therapist
Drug and Alcohol Counselor Certificate
Drum Facilitation Training Certificate
I have combined my Masters Degree in Expressive Arts with my Sex Coaching Certification to become San Diego’s first Expressive Arts Sex Coach! I am a graduate of the Expressive Arts Institute of San Diego. I studied at the European Graduate School in Switzerland where I received my Masters Degree of Expressive Arts therapy with a minor in Psychology, and a concentration in Coaching, Consulting and Education.
As an Expressive Arts Sex Coach my mission is to support authentic sexual expression, utilizing the arts. I combine my masters degree in Expressive Arts Therapy with my Sex Coaching Certification to become San Diego’s first Expressive Arts Sex Coach. Using the arts to delve into the sexual realm where there may be vulnerability and shyness, can be extremely helpful. Expressive Arts Sex Coaching can help to create a new vision for sexuality. I offer sessions in person, or virtually, with individuals and couples, and facilitate workshops. I received my Expressive Arts masters degree from the European Graduate School in Switzerland, where I studied with Paulo Knill, one of the founders of Expressive Arts Therapy. I believe finding one’s authentic sexual expression can bring vitality, passion, intimacy, confidence, excitement, and a sense of well being.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
I offer sessions with individuals and couples, and facilitate workshops. Sessions are in person or virtually via Zoom, Skype, or phone.
• Become more comfortable and confident talking about sex and sexual issues.
• Utilize the arts in your self-discovery process in simple and non-threatening techniques. (No art experience is necessary.)
• Restore your interest and enthusiasm for sexual activity and have more sexual desire.
• Love your body, no matter what your age or shape.
• Discover a new vision of sexuality as you age.
• Feel sexy and comfortable in your own body.
• Embrace and enjoy your sexual fantasies without judgment or guilt.
• Discover your unique turn-ons and how this will help to restore your libido.
• Investigate the value of erotica and your erotic turn-ons.
• Navigate conflict about pornography, individually or within a couple.
• Explore the issue of uneven desire with your partner.
• Explore the wide range of alternative sexual expression for couples.
• Work through male ejaculation challenges, whether too early or too long.
Areas of Specialization:
Men who have concerns about pornographic usage
Primary Audiences Served:
Men, Women, and Couples