Lucy Rowett, CSC: Clinical Sexologist and Sex and Relationship Coach In Brighton, United Kingdom
• Sex and relationship coach
• Clinical Sexologist
• Kink and BDSM friendly
• Sex-Positive and inclusive
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Lucy Rowett is a sex and relationships coach and clinical sexologist based in Brighton, United Kingdom. As one of the few Sex Coach U trained sex coaches in the United Kingdom, she is passionate about practicing sex coaching as a discipline in its own right and being sex-positive in her private practice.
Her specialty is empowering women to release sexual shame and be able to embrace pleasure to have truly satisfying relationships. Her approach is non-pathologizing, holistic, person-centered, and sex-positive, focusing on giving her clients permission to be who they really are. She is passionate about starting the conversation about sex and making it less taboo.
She draws on her background in Tantra and conscious sexuality and fuses it with clinical sexology and embodiment to bring a no-nonsense, yet holistic and empathic space to her clients.
She is proud to be the organizer of the UK’s first and only interdisciplinary group of sexuality professionals, Brighton Sexuality Professionals. It’s a group of sex coaches, therapists, bodyworkers, tantrika’s, surrogates, journalists, and sex workers to promote conversations and learning across different disciplines to give clients a better standard of care.
She is also a social media and digital communications strategist for sexuality professionals and sex coaches, empowering them to get show up, get visible online and reach more clients.
Trainings, certifications and ongoing professional development:
- Certified Sex Coach™ through Sex Coach U
- 2 Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring (SAR) trainings, led by Dr. Patti Britton and Dr. Agata Loewe, respectively.
- 132 Continuing Education credits through the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- 3 Advanced Sexual Personal Explorational Xperience trainings through Sex Coach U and Dr. Patti Britton
- European Sexual Diversity Training, by Pink Therapy
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- CPD training in Erotic Transference, through the Centre for Psychosexual Health in London. 6 CPD hours with COSRT.
- Professional member of World Association of Sex Coaches (WASC) and Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS).
- World Association of Sexual Health congress in Prague, 2017
- Pink Therapy conference: Sex Works, London, 2018
She also regularly blogs through her website and posts to Medium.
She wrote a comprehensive guide to female-friendly porn and erotica, which you can view for free on her website and use as an educational resource for your clients and colleagues to de-bunk the most common misconceptions about porn. View it here.
She works with clients in Brighton, United Kingdom, and via Zoom for international clients.
Your sexuality is beautiful and sacred. You deserve to experience real pleasure, feel uninhibited in your body and unapologetically sexy at any age, and body type. Your body is your own, and you have full autonomy over what you do with it and how you experience it.
I believe in helping you to release any shame you have around your sexuality so you can embrace who you really are. Consider me your pleasure permission slip giver and sexual fairy godmother.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
Lucy works in private practice with women, men, and couples to navigate the difficult conversations about sex, provide a safe container to be their authentic selves and have more of what they really want in bed. She is fully insured and practices in person in Brighton, United Kingdom, or via Zoom.
Her approach is warm, empathic, and grounded, with lots of humour and laughing thrown in, because her primary focus is to help her clients feel safe and welcome. It can feel very scary to admit that you need help with sex, which is why Lucy aims to put all potential and current clients at ease.
Lucy regularly offers workshops, presents at events and retreats, and appears in the media talking about a wide range of topics around sexuality, pleasure, and intimacy, including:
- Awakening and embracing sensuality
- Finding your sexual voice
- Vulva art
- Porn literacy and navigating porn usage in relationships
- Making pleasure a daily practice (or pleasure-ful-ness)
- How to rekindle desire in long term relationships
- Joyful sexuality during and after the menopause
- Closing the orgasm gap
Areas of Specialization:
- Sacred sexuality
- Women who have lost their libido and want it back again
- Women who want to discover their authentic sexual self
- Sexless relationships
- Porn literacy and usage in relationships
- Sex with chronic illness
- Sex with disabilities
- Sexual communication
- Sex and spirituality
- Sexuality and religious beliefs
Primary Audiences Served:
Women experiencing low desire and loss of libido, who want to discover pleasure on their own terms.
Sexless couples, where they have tried everything except work with sexuality.
9am- 10pm GMT