Jordan Vecchio: Sex and Intimacy Coach for Southern Folks
• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Coach
• Sex Educator
• Intimacy and Relationship Coach
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Hey there! I’m Jordan. Let’s talk about sex and intimacy.
I have first-hand experience with the purity culture movement and the effects of bad, inaccurate sex education. I know what it feels like to be curious and not know where to turn. I grew up during the ’90s in a small town in Alabama, and the pressure to save sex for marriage combined with the expectation to be somehow sexually confident and fulfilled once married was overwhelming and confusing. If we were never empowered with information and communication skills, how do we talk about sex with our partners to create intimate relationships or know how to ask for what we want and say no to what we don’t want?
The purity culture messages didn’t really stop me from exploring my sexuality, but they did create a lot of confusion, insecurity, and shame in my life that lingered long into adulthood. Life experiences, including many sex and relationship mistakes along the way, led me to train as a Sex Coach, and I’m now able to embrace self-empowering beliefs and attitudes about sex and intimacy. I’m still a southern girl, but now I believe everybody is wonderfully designed to experience the sexual pleasure and intimacy they desire! It’s my mission to help other people who grew up in similar situations by providing information, guidance, and strategies to feel sexually confident, have super hot sex, and create truly intimate connections.
– Master of Arts – Psychology/Specialization in Gender and Sexuality – Northcentral University – 2020
– Certified Sex Coach – Sex Coach University – 2020
– Sexual Attitude Reassessment (S.A.R.) – Northwest Institute on Intimacy – 2020
– Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization – University of Pennsylvania Coursera Course Certificate – 2018
– Level One Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy – 2018
– PREPARE/ENRICH Certified Facilitator – 2017
– Bachelor of Arts – English – University of Alabama at Birmingham – 2005
Full coaching sessions are 60 or 90 minutes. Please contact me for pricing information.
I offer a 30-minute introductory session for $50 for new clients.
To schedule, go to www.talkaboutintimacy.com/schedule.
No matter who you are, where you come from, or what you were taught, you deserve to have the sex and intimacy you desire! And, you don’t have to figure it out alone. I’m here to offer nonjudgmental, informed, and compassionate sex coaching to help you get the sex and intimacy you really want. I am empathetic and friendly, and my approach is client-centered and collaborative.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
I provide talk-only sex and intimacy coaching for women and couples. Sessions take place over phone, Skype, or Zoom. Coaching with me includes solution-focused guidance, information, and resources personalized for you.
Areas of Specialization:
– Boosting sexual confidence and libido
– Resolving uneven desire in couples
– Sexual communication skills
– Initiating sex
– Reconnecting with pleasure, rekindling passion, and bringing back the romance
– Trying fun new things and beating boredom in the bedroom
– Exploring sensuality
– Overcoming orgasm difficulties and inhibitions
– Figuring out what works for you and asking for what you want
– Deconstructing internalized purity culture messages
– Breaking codependent relationship patterns
– Sex education for adults
Primary Audiences Served:
Women and Heterosexual Couples
By appointment only