Doris Yadidi Micheletti: Certified Sex & Intimacy Coach | Relationship Coach
• Sex Coach
• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Expert
• Sacred Sexuality
• Sexuality Advocate
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
I am a Certified Sex & Intimacy Coach and a Clinical Sexologist usually based in either Los Angeles, California or the country side of Italy. In short: I was born in Iran, grew up in California, and followed my heart to South Africa where I married the love of my life. I am a mama to two, a “wicked step mother” to one and a Nanna to the sweetest little boy.
I empower my clients to have a fulfilling sexuality, and really to be sexually comfortable within their own skin. Our sexuality and sensuality is such a huge part of who we are. Many of us grew up with the topic of sexuality being taboo, with much shame and guilt. However, having a healthy sexuality is an essential part of being human.
If you are struggling with your sex life or your sexuality, know that there is hope. The first step is reaching out to talk about it!
I often tell my clients that not only are they in a safe space with me; they are also in a brave space for showing up and sharing their story, their challenges with me, being vulnerable and pushing their boundaries. I show up with compassion, and a non-judgmental approach…and some tricks up my sleeve!
Training, Certification and Ongoing Education and Professional Development:
- Certified Sex Coach™ through Sex Coach U
- Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring (SAR) training, led by Dr. Patti Britton
- Advanced Sexual Personal Explorational Xperience training, led by Dr. Patti Britton and Dr. Agata Loewe
- Member of World Association of Sex Coaches
- Mental Health First Aider
- Conflict De-Escalation Training
- Sexual Harassment Awareness Training
- Diversity & Sensitivity Training
Languages: English & Persian
Our sexuality plays an incredible role in our lives. Sometimes this is hindered by guilt, shame and negative messages. We can break through the negative and open up to the wonderful world of sexual and sensual pleasure. The more empowered we feel about our sexuality, the more confidence is trickled into all aspects of our lives.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
I offer a safe environment to explore your sexuality without judgement. I come with an open heart, wit and believe that laughter is part of the process.
My clients consist of men, women and couples of all backgrounds and orientations, who have sexual challenges or concerns. Co-actively, we work together to make possible their goals to sexual fulfillment and wholeness.
Areas of Specialization:
- little or no sex drive, little or no sex in relationship, deepen intimacy with partner, uneven desire in couples
- orgasm challenges, early or delayed ejaculation, erection challenges
- body image issues, sexual shyness/awkwardness, social & dating concerns
- desire to expand your sexuality
Primary Audiences Served:
Men, women and couples of all backgrounds and orientations
Flexible Hours With Virtual Sessions Worldwide