Anka Grzywacz: Sexologist and Certified Sex Coach
• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Coach
• Sex Educator
• Sex Expert
• Sex Counselor
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Do you feel like you’re not interested in sex anymore? I help busy women
and couples go back to good sex in a long-term relationship. As an expat,
working woman, wife and mom of a small child, I know the struggle is real.
Low desire? Complete lack of interest in sex?
Difficulties experiencing orgasm?
Sex during pregnancy or after baby?
These are examples of problems we can work with during our online
Book your free discovery call here and see how sex coaching can help you.
As your sex coach, I combine over 20 years of experience in the field to
help you solve your bedroom problems and enjoy sex in a long-term
For 3 years I hosted a live, call-in, nationwide radio show “Good Sex”
on a big Polish news radio station, TOK FM.
In 2019 I gave a TEDx Zurich talk “Good Enough Sex”.
• Certified Sex Coach™ at Sex Coach U
• Life Coach (postgraduate studies)
• Clinical sexologist (postgraduate studies)
• (In training) Psychotherapist in Bioenergetic Analysis
• Professional workshop facilitator
• Fertility awareness teacher
⯈ I also specialize in working with Roman Catholic clients. I respect the
individual choices associated with your faith.
⯈ I work with clients in open and polyamorous relationships.
⯈I work with LGBTQIA clients and rainbow parents.
Sign up and gain instant access to my free mini audio course.
Make that first step back to good sex!
Coaching packages available
For current pricing please consult the website
I believe Good Enough Sex is better than perfect sex.
I believe sex is easy.
I believe in sex there is always hope.
I believe sex is fun. And funny.
Read my Good Enough Sex Manifesto here
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
Individual coaching online
Couples’ coaching online
Back to Good Sex: 6-month online program for women and couples with low libido/lack of desire
Here I Come!: 6-month online program for women who want to expand their orgasmic potential
Areas of Specialization:
• Sex in a long-term relationship
• Sex after baby
• Sex during pregnancy
• Sex while trying to conceive (TTC)
• Sex and relationship while trying for a baby using ART (assisted reproductive technology)
• Sexuality and relationship after miscarriage
• Sexuality and relationship after abortion or termination of pregnancy
• Body after baby
• Female pleasure
• Female orgasm, G-spot and female ejaculation
• Consensual nonmonogamy
• Fertility awareness
• Sexuality and religion
• How to talk to kids about sex
Primary Audiences Served:
Busy couples, parents