Allegra J. Cramb: Nonconformist Sex Coach for Men
• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Coach
• Sexuality Advocate
• Neuro-Emergent Individuals
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
• Bachelor of Science in International Affairs, Georgetown University, 1994
• Originally from Southern California, now a Global Citizen residing in France, after stints in Washington, D.C., New York, and the Middle East.
• Multicultural, Intersectional perspective as a Multilingual Individual (French/Spanish/English) with experience in Cross-Religious/Cross-cultural/Multiethnic Relationships.
• Conscious Men’s Advocate, supporting the Evolving Man into the 21st century and beyond
• It’s time for Men’s Sexual Freedom, beyond Shame and Blame!
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
• Currently offering min. 3-Month “Come Into Your Own” Coaching Package of 2 1:1 video sessions per month w/home assignments & resources, with…
• Adjunct or Stand-Alone Voxer audio/text messaging support
Areas of Specialization:
• Evolving Men’s Sex & Relationship Coaching, to move toward Conscious, Modern, Authentic Sexuality
• Neuro-Emergent Sex Coaching, as a Neurodivergent/Emergent individual myself
Primary Audiences Served:
Men, Neurodivergent Individuals
M-F 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Central European Time