Sarah Martin: Sexual Craftsmanship
•BDSM & Kink Friendly
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Hi! I’m Sarah Martin, a Certified Sex CoachTM, sociologist, and a mega nerd. I take men in STEM from genius to sex genius.
I’m the host of the Sexual Craftsmanship podcast, a weekly podcast packed full of actionable information and advice for sex and relationships in the 21st century.
If you want to jump right into the Sexual Craftsmanship process, head over to the Sexual Craftsmanship subreddit and join the community!
Curious what it’s like to learn with me? Check out my FREE course on How to Avoid the Friendzone for Good.
Here’s my cred:
• Master of Sociology, Economy & Society, Lancaster University, 2018
• Advanced Personal Sexological eXploration Experience (ASPEX), 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Sexual Attitude Reassessment & Restructuring (SAR) training, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Certified Sex Coach, Sex Coach University, 2016
• BA in Global Studies, Long Island University, 2007
I’m based in Vilnius, Lithuania and serve clients all over the world.
I’m in the business of creating Dignified Hedonists© – I will show you how to lead a desire-led, sex-forward, and pleasure-focused life that honors the dignity of everyone involved. No experience necessary.
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
• 3 and 6 month 1:1 coaching journeys
• COMING SOON: Monthly Membership at a fraction of the cost of 1:1 services
Areas of Specialization:
• Online Dating Profile Teardowns
• Sexual Confidence
• Asking for what you want
• Pleasure & Sensuality
• Relationship variety – one night stands, friends with benefits, short and long term relationships, non-monogamous relationships
• BDSM, Kink
Primary Audiences Served:
I work with men in STEM more broadly – engineers, programmers, hacker space activists, mathematicians, medical doctors, physicists, data scientists, psychiatrists, physical therapists and others. Single, dating, married, no prior partner sex experience – if you want to become a Dignified Hedonist©, you are welcome here with me!