Sarah Martin: Sex Coach for Software Developers
•BDSM & Kink Friendly
Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
Sarah Martin helps software developers become sexually confident, great lovers, regardless of whether they’ve had many partners or none.
She is the Executive Director of the World Association of Sex Coaches and the General Manager at Sex Coach U.
Sarah Martin is also a dynamic workshop leader, and offers workshops on dating skills, safer sex, and outcome independence. Consent is the cornerstone of her work.
Sarah has completed the following education & training:
• Master of Sociology, Economy & Society, Lancaster University, 2018
• Advanced Personal Sexological eXploration Experience (ASPEX), 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Sexual Attitude Reassessment & Restructuring (SAR) training, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Certified Sex Coach, Sex Coach University, 2016
• BA in Global Studies, Long Island University, 2007
Sarah regularly publishes articles on Medium, you can see them here: https://medium.com/@sexcoachsarah
Sarah Martin is based in Vilnius, Lithuania and serves clients all over the world.
Join Sarah’s mailing list to receive free tips and information related to dating, sex, and relationships.
Male sexuality is not dangerous, despite what some may say. It is beautiful, powerful, human, and a source of great pleasure.
It is possible to have an abundant, fulfilling sex life. Sex is a craft – it is part art, part science, part discipline and practice. It is creative, hands-on, and part of lifelong learning. Let me guide you!
Range of Services/Programs Offered:
• Get First Messages – Dating Profile Tear Down
• Sexual Craftsmanship – 6 month customized 1:1 coaching experience, available by application only
Areas of Specialization:
• Sexual Confidence
• Becoming a great lover
• Online Dating Mastery & Success
• BDSM, Kink
Primary Audiences Served:
Sarah works with software developers, and with men in STEM more broadly – engineers, programmers, hacker space activists, mathematicians, medical doctors, physicists, data scientists, and others.